Monday 20 October 2014

Questionnaire

Media Choice - I have chosen to do a CD cover, this CD cover will follow a theme which is to do with my chosen genre, this is indie rock. I need to attract audiences into buying my music, as each genre of music attracts a different kind of audience, therefore my album cover will be used to entice my chosen target audience according to my genre. This means that there are particular characteristics, conventions and features of a Indie rock album cover that i will have to use in my cover. Generally indie rock is listen to my people aged 16-30 meaning i will possibly include things that appeal to them  


TA- Both males and females, people that like music, Age group i would say is ages 16-30
6/8 of people who answered were female
The max amount people were willing to spend was roughly £4-5
Everyone who answered the questionnaire was a student and were aged between 13 and 17











No comments:

Post a Comment